- dark chocolate covered edamame
- thai green beans (frozen section)
- soy and seed rice crackers
- bool kogi beef tips
- ginger snaps
- pb and j candy bars
- sharp cheddar chunk with granola
- thai red curry sauce
- bag of mixed seafood containing scallops, shrimp and calamari (frozen section)
- assorted dried fruit
- probably most everything else they carry
I actually joined a Facebook group called "We Want A Trader Joe's in Albany!!!" And, not to be mean but (ok - to be mean) they have get togethers. Get togethers. Like picnics. And today they are dedicating a statue to Trader Joe in a park. And you know what? I kind of think that is weird. Because as much as I would like to shop next to these people - happily push my cart in the frozen aisle in the vicinity of them, I do not think wanting the same specialty supermarket within 20 miles of my residence is enough of a reason to thread people together. I could be wrong, though. I am sure they all are fabulous human beings.
Either way - I will need to make a pilgrimage to NoHo soon and hit the TJ's there to restock for summer. Who's with me?